Table of Contents
How do you make your own hair color on Sims 2?
Either you download (which is much better) Or You create you Sims, build your house with a mirror. Click the mirror and click change appearance. Then, beside the hair colors there is a star. click that and there are multiple custom hairs.
How do you make your own hair on Sims 2?
Top Voted Answer. If you are wondering how to get the Maxis custom hairs, you need to first pick a regular hair in Create a Sim mode, then when you put your Sim on a lot you can use the mirror to change appearance to get the blue and pink and other unusual hair colours.
How do you install custom lots on Sims 2?
- Double-click on the . Sims2Pack file of the lot you would like to install.
- Select Install inside The Sims™ 2: Package Installer to complete the installation.
- The next time you launch The Sims™ 2: Super Collection, the newly installed lot will be in the Lots & Houses Bin in game.
How do I use SIMS2PACK clean installer?
If you have Clean Installer installed and you would like to use it to install your content, double-click on a Sims2Pack file. Clean Installer will come up and display a list of the included content. You can uncheck the box to the left of any undesired content to keep it from installing with the rest of the files.
Can I add more lots in Sims 4?
It is not possible to add new lots to the neighborhoods in The Sims 4. However, it is possible to change the lot type of the existing lots, so if you have too many lots of a type you don’t really use, you might want to change the lot type to residential to be able to build a house there.
How do I put custom content into Sims 4?
To do this, go to Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods. Once you’re in that folder, simply right-click anywhere and then select “Paste.” You’ll then see the . package files you’ve downloaded appear! When you start up your game, the mod or CC you’ve installed should be there and working perfectly!
How do you get Sims custom content?
How to Download Custom Content on Sims 4
- Step One: Make sure you have the resource file you need to process the mods.
- Step Two: Find some custom content you want to download.
- Step Three: Download the content.
- Step Four: Moving the custom content into the Mods folder.
- Step Five: Make sure the custom content works in your game.