- 1 How do I cash out my iTunes balance?
- 2 How do I use my iTunes store credit balance?
- 3 Do iTunes cards expire?
- 4 Can you use Itune cards to make phone calls?
- 5 How much is a iTune card?
- 6 How do I redeem an iTunes gift card?
- 7 How do I get into my iTunes account?
- 8 Can you log into your iTunes account from any computer?
- 9 How can I change my iTunes account?
- 10 How do I change my iTunes username and password?
- 11 How do I edit iTunes songs on my iPhone?
- 12 How do you cut and edit a song?
- 13 Can you trim a song in iTunes?
- 14 How do I separate songs in iTunes?
- 15 Can you edit songs in iTunes?
Table of Contents
How do I cash out my iTunes balance?
You can’t redeem or return iTunes Gift Cards, Gift Certificates, and unused store credit balances for cash except as required by law. If your jurisdiction allows for refund of redeemed gift balances, you can request a refund by contacting iTunes Store Support…
How do I use my iTunes store credit balance?
What you can buy with your Apple ID balance
- Buy apps, games, or in-app purchases from the App Store.
- Buy music, movies, and more from the iTunes Store, Apple TV app, or Apple Books.
- Pay for subscriptions like Apple Music, Apple Arcade, and Apple TV+.
- Pay for iCloud storage.
Do iTunes cards expire?
How long are iTunes gift cards good for after you purchase them? App Store & iTunes Gift Cards and Apple Music Gift Cards don’t expire, but content codes do.
Can you use Itune cards to make phone calls?
iTunes cards are for money spent inside the iTunes store, or for apps within your phone. They are not meant for minutes on your phone, that is done through your carrier (i.e. AT, Sprint, Verizon, etc). It is unclear what you are asking.
How much is a iTune card?
You can buy iTunes Gift Cards in the following denominations: $5, $10, $15, $20, $25, $30, $50 and $100.
How do I redeem an iTunes gift card?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open the App Store app. At the bottom of the screen, tap Today. At the top of the screen, tap the sign-in button or your photo. Tap “Redeem Gift Card or Code.” If you don’t see “Redeem Gift Card or Code,” sign in with your Apple ID.
How do I get into my iTunes account?
Sign in on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Sign in to your [device].
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- If prompted, enter the six-digit verification code sent to your trusted device or phone number to finish signing in.
Can you log into your iTunes account from any computer?
You can access your iTunes Store account from any computer with iTunes installed, but you cannot access the iTunes library – the tracks and other content you’ve already downloaded – from another computer unless both computers are on the same local network in which case you can use Home Sharing.
How can I change my iTunes account?
Change your Apple ID
- Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in.
- In the Account section, choose Edit.
- Choose Change Apple ID.
- Enter the email address that you want to use.
- Choose Continue.
- If you changed your Apple ID to a third-party email address, check your email for a verification code, then enter the code.
How do I change my iTunes username and password?
Change your Apple ID password
- Tap Settings > [your name] > Password & Security.
- Tap Change Password.
- Enter your current password or device passcode, then enter a new password and confirm the new password.
- Tap Change or Change Password.
- Sign in with your new Apple ID password to access Apple features and services.
How do I edit iTunes songs on my iPhone?
To change when a song starts and ends locate and highlight the song in iTunes. From there, right->click the song and choose “Get Info” from the Menu. When the window pops up, head over to the Options tab and in the middle of the window there are options to adjust the starting and ending times for that song or songs.
How do you cut and edit a song?
With Audio Trimmer, cutting and trimming mp3 files is very simple:
- Choose an mp3 or any other audio file from your local hard drive.
- Audio will start playing immediately if your browser supports it. Otherwise, click Upload.
- Drag the handles to select the part you would like to cut and press Crop.
- That’s all!
Can you trim a song in iTunes?
You can shorten your music in iTunes as others have suggested by choosing Info (command-I) for that track and, under the Options tab, typing in a new beginning or end time (. You can do this with tracks on a CD as well.
How do I separate songs in iTunes?
First, listen to the track and write down the start and end times of all the songs you want to split out. Once you’ve got that list, you’re ready to start splitting up your track. Now right-click the long track in iTunes and select Get Info. When the info window appears, click on the Options tab.
Can you edit songs in iTunes?
In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Music from the pop-up menu at the top left, then click Library. Select Songs from the sidebar on the left. Select the item, then choose Edit > Song Info.