Welcome to AmericanExpress.com/ConfirmCard! Here is the detailed and easy guide for all AMEX cardholders who want to confirm their credit card online.
- Visit the official site from your browser
- Never share your American Express credit card information with anyone even on this website
- Now enter your 15-DIGIT CARD NUMBER and 4-DIGIT CARD ID or security code
- Click on the Confirm button
- Congrats! Your new AMEX credit card is confirmed now officially
If you are not registered with American Express, then you can do it by following the guide below.
- Again visit Official website
- Now register a new account with following credentials
- Full name with mother’s maiden name
- Home address
- Email address (Gmail would be best)
- Mobile phone number
- ZIP code or postal address
- Choose a strong password for your account
- Now click on the finish button
- Your AMEX card registration is complete now you can log in
AmericanExpress/ConfirmCard – Activate your AMEX Credit Card on Phone
For our normal users, we have another way to confirm the American Express credit card. The second easy way to activate an AMEX card is via phone call.
Follow the Step-By-Step Guide.
- As you are now using the phone so you don’t need to visit the website at all
- Instead of, you need to make a call on 1-800-362-6033
- Once your call attended by AMEX customer care operator, you can ask them that you want to activate your new AMEX card
- After some promotions, you will need to enter your card number and security code through your phone and choose a financial security PIN for the card as well
- Now your credit card is confirmed successfully
Basic Information about American Express Company
American Express Company is a financial service provider company located in the United States. Also, the headquarters is at 200 Vesey Street in New York City. However, in the starting days, AMEX was a money order business company, and now it is a financial services company.
AMEX is one of the leading credit card brands that are issuing thousands of prepaid cards and debit cards to the US. This company is issuing credit cards around $54.7 Million in the United States according to Wikipedia.
Also, AMEX is offering one of the elite class credit card “Balck Card” that only a few users can afford all around the world. It is also offering charge cards, traveler’s cheques, and credit cards.
|Company Name||American Express|
|Business Type||Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Gift Cards, Banking, Travel & Financial Services|
|Headquarters||New York City, USA|
|Card Activation URL||AmericanExpress.com/ConfirmCard|
Confirm American Express Card outside of the United States
Many users face problems who are not residents of the US and they do not know where to activate their first AMEX credit card.
So for non-US resident users, we have also a guide to confirm an American Express card.
Note: This guide is only for Non-US users, if you are from the USA then follow the above-mentioned guides.
- If you are living in other countries, then you must have got your AMEC card from a bank
- So contact your bank via call
- Ask them to activate your card
- They will activate your AMEX card easily for you
Note: If you are a Non-US citizen, then you don’t need to visit the URL.
Benefits of AmericanExpress.com/ConfirmCard
One thing is clear the official site is a solution for all of your problems that you might face during the American Express card activation process.
Thanks to digital technology that has made us able to reduce the efforts of using cash and money.
We can not deny the importance of a credit card as we often use it on gas stations, grocery stores, supermarkets, hotels, and while booking travel tickets.
So without a debit and credit card, we can not survive in this society. You can not use hard cash each time you buy something. You can not keep the cash in the form of paper currency as it is risky as well.
So having a digital way to perform al spendings and savings is a good thing for us.
- No need of having paper currency or cash in your pocket
- Buy anything from anywhere without any hassle
- Keep a record of your daily sendings through login to your online AMEX account
- Buy gift cards for your family and friends
- Keep a prepaid card can increase your savings as well
All About American Express Credit Card
American Express credit cards are so famous all around the world. There are plenty of different credit cards that you can avail of with the AMEX brand.
All these cards are worthy and even give your reward points when you use them.
So it’s a dual benefit scheme that you can adopt from American Express cards.
Below are some credit cards by AMEX that you can get and enjoy some rewards points as well.
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- American Express® Green Card
- American Express Cash Magnet® Card
- American Express Platinum Card®
- American Express® Gold Card
- American Express Blue Business Cash™ Card
- The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express
AMEX Card Activation Service
AMEX has a very quick card activation service. If you are activating your card for the first time then you are going to have excellent customer care support from American Express.
For card activation service, we have already added the URL AmericanExpress.com/ConfirmCard above. So if you are still missing the credit card confirmation guide then follow the guide above.
Americanexpress/confirmcard Customer Support
Need help? Worry not, we have a AMEX customer support details for you. Just call or email the AMEX and get your problem solved as soon as possible.
Customer Support Phone Number